Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm Outta Here

I never thought that the day would come when I finally have decided to pack my bags and move out of the Philippines for greener pasture.

Really, I thought that the only reason for me to leave the country is to go on a vacation in some tropical island at the carribean.

But now, things changed, priorities changed. I need to look after my family's best interests, I mean my dad and siblings' interests.

In a few weeks I'd be added to the statistics of Filipino migrant workers.

I really do not know what I'm feeling right now, a mixture of excitement and apprehension plus fear of the unknown.

These feelings brought me down on my knees, (not for what you're thinking). Last night I found myself praying in front of the Blessed Sacrament asking for guidance. I'm not just a slut/whore you know. I do know how to pray.

So yeah, last night during the mass, I prayed fervently. I am truly nervous as I embark on this new journey. I am hoping that everything will turn out for the better.

I'm outta here and I'm keeping my fabulous fingers crossed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home