Thursday, August 10, 2006

Majadero Ako

Okay so this is my first post here, let me get a few things out of the way.

First up, I am G-A-Y. I'm gay. So if you're a homophobic, then this blog is not for you. Might as well drop off the face of the planet okay?

Second, I am starting this blog to write about the things that I've experienced in life, and they are not exactly all related to my being gay. I want to write about the things that I cannot and will never ever tell anyone, not even my friends. Yes I want to write about the "not-quite-dark-at-all" experiences that I had in the not so recent past.

Third, I am in my mid twenties. I could be your typical gay man who is trying to work his way up that corporate ladder. Why did I wrote that? I don't know.

Lastly, I am the type of person everybody loves - at least those people who know me personally. I am an active youth leader in the parish, has a squeeky clean image, with so many people looking up to me as their own personal saint. I am the son most mothers could only pray for to have. I enjoy the respect of my priest friends.

All of them oblivious to the fact that I am currently on my way to the burning pits of hell.

This is my life...this is my blog.

And I will damn write whatever it is that I want to write.

Topics that I might probably write about:
  1. My education
  2. My family
  3. My friends
  4. My work
  5. My lovelife or lack thereof
  6. My sexlife - which I don't think you are interested in
  7. My faith
  8. My view about the government
  9. Random comments about people
  10. I might probably rant and/or rave about random things

I chose to name this blog as majadero because basically - I'm MAJADERO.

Behind that saintly smile lurks a person fond of criticizing people - as if I'm perfect. I am the type of person to carry a grudge for years - without these people (who I loathe so much) knowing. I am a two-faced little hellion (not that I'm little).

I can pretend that everything is okay, even if it is not.

Again, to those readers who had the misfortune of reading my blog. I am sorry, I just want to unload a lot of things back to this mundane world.

I am not ungrateful. I am merely unburdening the load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home